COVID-19 Travel Information Update
Our Commitment To You
Quality Suites San Luis Obispo remains open for business. The safety and health of our guests and employees is of utmost priority. We are 100% committed to providing you with a safe, healthy, and welcoming environment. Below are some of the ways in which we are working to give you peace of mind, amid the novel Coronavirus spread. We are thrilled to be your hotel of choice and look forward to serving you! We are excited to announce some of our well known amenities are now open. Please call the front desk for more information, (805) 541-5001.
- Rooms: Our cleaning protocol includes using CDC approved cleaning disinfectant, with an added focus on all major touch points. Room attendants are required to wear masks while they work, as well as changing gloves between rooms. To help protect the safety of our guests and employees we are providing daytime room cleaning only by request.
- Public Spaces: Outdoor seating is being positioned to adhere to social distancing, cleaning protocol includes using CDC approved cleaning disinfectant with an added focus on all major touch points.
- Hand Sanitizer: Pump hand sanitizers are being placed at key guest and employee areas.
- Masks: Masks are required for all employees during working hours, and are encouraged for all guests.
- Signage: Signs have been placed around the property to encourage all guests and employees to wear masks, and social distance.